Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rehearsal Time in 'Bama

It was time for the rehearsal at the cabins in Alabama, and was it cold. Everyone bundled up and headed outside with their green lanterns, which would be my only light source during the rehearsal since we are out in the middle of nowhere. But I think it added a nice touch to the two or three photos I actually managed to get in focus.

Photobucket

We enjoyed a nice meal prepared by the groom, Darren, and his groomsmen. I mean, how good do these chicken skewers look? Awesome....

Photobucket

Brittney got some pretty awesome gifts for the bride and groom, now Darren knows his place....

Photobucket

The night was still young and there was still plenty of work to be done before the wedding day. The reception area still needed its lighting, so after these shots it was time to put the camera down and climb a ladder. Mom always told me I was multi-talented, who knew my other talent was electrician?

Here's Brittney hanging a few of the "globes" that will be used as the main light source during the reception....

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: