Thursday, April 16, 2009

More from Hawaii

I've been getting a bunch of emails wanting to see more scenic photos from Hawaii. Well, my fans always get what they want, so here ya go!

Here's Makapu'u, on the southeastern coast of Oahu....

Photobucket

North Shore at sunset....

Photobucket

Kualoa Park on the Windward side of Oahu....

Photobucket

More from Kualoa Park....

Photobucket

Cool birds....

Photobucket

The loneliest palm tree in Hawaii....

Photobucket

Sailboats in Waikiki....

Photobucket

Waikiki at sunset....

Photobucket

Always have a designated driver when photographing amazing scenery....

Photobucket

Is it just me, or does it look like there's a dead body in the back of this truck. Don't worry, I checked, no need to call the cops....

Photobucket

Yup, that's me holding a surfboard for the very first time. Thanks to Mike Torres for snapping a few pics....

Photobucket

Someone should have told me you need to wait for a wave in order to stay on the surfboard....

Photobucket

And I'm spent....

Photobucket

No comments: