Friday, March 27, 2009

Madi's Modeling Debut

Remember this face, you may see her in magazines very soon! Lucky for me, I got to be the first one to photograph this beautiful young girl before she gets too famous. This past weekend I was in Seattle and was asked by a very good friend of mine, Trevor, if I would photograph Madi so she could have some "fashion" photos for her portfolio. She'll actually be working the runway this weekend at Nordstrom, a bit of a tryout for their catalogs, etc. Although she had no professional modeling experience, I decided to give it a shot :)

We had a great time in the cold and rainy weather and she worked the camera like a pro. Hopefully she remembers me when she's famous....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's her runway pose....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's not very often mom and dad give you the okay to jump on the bed....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We wanted to get a few of my patented family photos, but dad recently took a bit of a tumble and broke his ankle....that's what he gets for trying to show up Madi on the runway :)

Photobucket

We did manage to get one fun family photo....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then she wanted to jump on daddy, I may have provoked it a bit....

Photobucket

Now there was no way I was going to leave the newest edition to the family out of the photos. You loyal blog readers may remember Hayden when she was born....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Garrett-

You NEVER cease to amaze! The picture on the road, with the little dress in her hands and the baby on the couch with letters behind are BREATHTAKING.

Are you going to be in Colorado anytime? I'm thinking it's time to update our pics from last summer. Let me know!

We're still passing out cards and bragging to the hilt about our shoot with you. That is not a lie. We really are.

Sooo glad you have a blogspot so we can keep being amazed at your talent!

Happy Week!

~Brooke McLay

Garrett Davis said...

Thank you so much Brooke! I always talk about that day, you're still the only family session that ended with me wearing a birthday crown! I had so much fun with you guys....

The only scheduled trip I have right now in Colorado is a wedding in Durango at the end of August, which I think is a bit far from you guys. But the year is still young! I bet all the kids are getting big, I'll definitely let you know if I make it back out there soon so we can get some shots!

-Garrett