Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayden Elizabeth Bodine

Okay, enough with the suspense. Like I said in the previous post, I was not done using my camera after I left Kristen and Mike's reception in Seattle. I headed straight to the hospital to see Trevor's first child, only about an hour after birth. It was meant to be, the first kid in our close group of friends is born on a weekend I happened to be in Seattle.

Here she is....can you guess what college she'll most likely go to? Go Cougs!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bet the proud mama loved having a camera in her face just after having a baby....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for a bath....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud papa....

Photobucket

Maddie's a big sister now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Penny said...

The 3 bath shots are my favorites. You captured a moment most parents don't get-their child's first experience in life.