Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gianina and Brandon - San Diego, California

A beautiful couple, a beautiful venue, a beautiful city....a photographer's dream. I had the pleasure of photographing Gianina and Brandon as they were married on top of the Park Manor Suites in San Diego, California on October 4th. I couldn't have asked for a more fun and down to earth couple. Both of them, along with the majority of their guests, made the trip out from New York City, so I had only met them briefly before the ceremony. They warmed up to the camera right away and I had a blast hanging out with them and their friends and family for the day.

I wish you guys the best!

Photobucket







Brandon needed just a little help with his tie, so Gianina's dad obliged:











What a beautiful bride!































Lots of hugs!











This is one of my personal favorites:











This was cool....here is the father of the groom and his band playing at the reception:











No comments: